Licensed Civil Engineer April 01, 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Schedule: Full Time
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the design and permitting of construction plans for site layout, grading, drainage, erosion control, stormwater treatment and conveyance, water and sewer, roadway, pump station and force main design. This individual will also provide technical and design services in support of civil engineering projects reporting directly to their project manager. Applicant must be able to communicate and coordinate technical evaluations and designs, produce reports in technical writing format, and correspond with other team members to complete work in a timely and efficient manner. Must have the ability to coordinate project submittals, facilitate regulatory agency approvals, and obtain construction permits.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Engineering Intern Certification or Professional Engineering License Required
- Experience with Autocad and Microsoft Office required. Experience with Civil 3D, Hydraflow Storm Sewer, Hydrograph, and WaterCad preferred.
- Must have strong communication and writing skills.
- Experience with design of land development projects preferred.
- Salary: Salary based on experience.
CLD Engineering, PLLC is a professional engineering, landscape architecture, planning and construction management firm headquartered in downtown Wilmington, NC. Our firm is licensed to provide engineering services in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. With over 80 years of combined experience, we enjoy an excellent reputation for merging technical expertise with practical on-site knowledge.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Professional Organization Membership Assistance
- Early Career Professionals Group